Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ash RC-50 hydraulics cutting out after 10min run time

Eblabey ยท 2013-08-31 00:10

Hi there! I have a 2008 asv rc50 my machine has aprox 1600 hours on it and just recently had the Hydraulic pump rebuilt. After getting my machine back everything works good for about 10 min then It almost feels like the brake comes on everything cuts out totally. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have already spent more than I wanted to rebuild the pump. I should have just spent the money and bought a new one! Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1mikebramel2013-08-31 10:23

    If everything cuts out aux and drive it sounds as though you have an electrical problem. If the drive cuts out I would say pilot pressure problem which also would probably be electrical

  2. #2Eblabey2013-08-31 11:10

    Ok thanks mike that will give me somewhere to start! I will keep updating what I find! Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated!