ASV PT50 skid steer Working under a large tree yesterday and ran into a large forked branch, which pushed into the overhead console above the door. Exterior houses the headlights; interior has the switches. It basically pushed the one side in; wrecked one light. The only interior switches on that side are for lights, heater, and wiper - all still work. When I hit the branch, I didn’t know what happened- my track and loader controls stopped working as though the safety switch triggered (as if the cab door was open or the lap bar was up). Engine starts and runs fine. Took the console out thinking a wire was broken or pulled out, but don’t see anything wrong. I swapped the safety relay with the starter relay, and it started fine, so presumably the relay is ok. Just looking to see if anyone has any other ideas as to what to look for. I will get a new relay today anyway and mess around it some more today. Thanks
No replies yet.