Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Asv rc 100

Landworks ยท 2010-01-27 20:56

I have located a 2004 ASV 400 skidsteer with 1200 hours, high flowm cab and air. It seems to be a good buy but wondering if anyone has had much experience with these machines. I will usually be using this machine for cleanup, running a harley rake, and occasionally loading a truck. Thoughts? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1HeyUvaVT2010-01-28 22:08

    I have an RC100 and wouldnt trade it for anything....cept maybe a brand new PT100F or a brand new TL250 or maybe a brand new 299c or maybe a brand new Supertrak but of course they are ALOT more $$$$

  2. #2rinkydink2010-02-05 09:34

    I have an ASV-RCV (about the same machine as a 100) have been happy so far, but need to find proper OIL <FUEL & HYDRAULIC FILTER NUMBERS,THERE IS NO DEALER NEARBY,SO I A LOOKING FOR AFTERMARKED FILTERS, ANY HELP?

  3. #32stickbill2010-02-05 20:58

    A lot of auto parts stores can cross the numbers over to their number.They keep a cross reference book for this.And if you will look real close this machine is the same as a Cat.Might be a little difference not much. The company I used to work for had the ASV 100 sweet machine.No problems unless it was operators fault.

  4. #4eager beaver2011-04-16 15:38

    filters Did you ever get the filter numbers you wanted? I just joined this site and I know your question was a while back. Just thought I'd ask. I have the numbers if you need them.