Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang 2060 Help

DSD ยท 2010-01-27 10:19

Hello all hydraulic guru,s . I got a 1997 2060 Mustang with out hi flow .We got it from a auction completely burnt .We are now 7 years later rebuilding it.I really could use some pictures of the hydraulic hose run from the right side filter to the cooler and to the control manifold above the left side filter.Also where does that 3/4 inch line from the t at bottom of hydraulic tank go.The book is very ambiguous so if you could pm some pictures that would help me a great deal..This is the way we have it now but there is one line left open and we have a 3/4 tee with it and no place to go.... Any help would be appreciated Doug Click on this for picture http://i50.tinypic.com/1115z49.jpg

Replies1
  1. #1DSD2010-01-30 11:01

    Thanks but I seem to have this resolved.What happened was when the owner had new hoses made,he took a hose that would fit the bottom t which was the wrong one and attached it,to stop hydraulic oil leaking .Then 7 years later when I went to rebuild it he said that he never added it.So the trouble was to hook it up the way the layout said was a no go.He had put a 3/4 to 7/16 hose on the tank t which was for the filter to the right side hydro pump.The other hose 3/8 to 7/16 that was wrong went from the manifold to hydraulic pump,was then put from the control manifold to the tank t.Once I figured that out we are now up and running .Gotta love hydraulics...