Hi there, I have a ASV Rc100, that is stuck in hi speed, I'm running out of things to check and replace. so far I have done the following. Replaced both Drive motors, checked hi/low speed solenoid & shaft, replaced all hydraulic filters, replaced all seals in hand controller. checked all electrical wires for any signs of open wires, check all fuses, and connection in fuse box. I managed to get it running in low speed for about 5 minutes, went over a bump and i'm stuck in high speed again. I'm leaning towards bad electrical connection somewhere and I have been searching for a wiring diagram but no luck so far. Any suggestions would be welcome before I set a match to it.
I'd check the wiring between the switch and the solenoid. Sounds like the rest of the components are new. Adam.
Try disconnecting the solenoid electrically, see if that locks it in low. Other thing you can usually do (I am not familiar with the ASV) on a two speed is remove and cap the small hose that shifts the motor on each side. In other words make sure the motors are working correctly and then decide if it's a hydraulic or electrical issue
Have you got it going yet maybe i can help?