Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Asv rc60

wampus cat ยท 2010-05-24 17:11

I have a question about an '06, ASV RC60 loader that I purchased not long ago. Does anyone know if it's normal for the fuel guage and hour meter to keep displaying even after the ignition key is turned off? The hour meter does not keep ticking off time so I assume the battery voltage feeding it is turn off when the ignition switch is off. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1xcmark2010-05-25 20:29

    I know cats backhoe LCD hour meters one some years read after its off. cant say yours is normal.

  2. #2Gdaddy2013-05-17 11:09

    Is it on when you are not in the seat? Had a JD and when I sat down it would show.

  3. #3cat9532013-05-18 13:22

    mine does the same thing

  4. #4Digdeep2013-05-18 16:54

    Yes this is normal. My RC50 does this too.

  5. #5cartzblown94z2013-05-20 20:10

    It's normal on them. The 50 at work and 2 30's I've owned all did it