Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV RC60 inner / Outer sleeve installation

4 and 1 ยท 2014-06-22 05:43

I've tried taking the the cap screw bolts out to replace the inner and outer sleeves on the track sprocket drive and the bolt is hitting the skid steer frame not allowing it be removed. Does the complete sprocket assembly need to be removed before these bolts can be removed or is there something more simple that I'm missing.:Banghead

Replies3
  1. #1hmearth2014-06-22 08:05

    Yes mate the whole squirrel cage has to come out while it is out replace the outer bearing if on that model check your carier rollers while its off the ground its the best time. The last undercarriage I did i ended doing the whole undercarriage. Where in aus are you. Hock

  2. #24 and 12014-06-22 08:22

    Hey Hock thanks, any tips on making this simpler or is it just go for it. All bolts need torching off which makes it harder. Located in Perth.

  3. #3hmearth2014-06-22 08:30

    I wouldn't cut them off I'd undo because you'll need to know how it goes back together it is the reverse. Asv posi-track work shop manauls I have prited online in the past free of charge