Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Auction LTL9000

"acidoil" ยท 2015-02-24 17:36

This is not mine. The link is a 1982 LTL9000 with a 8V92 with 250,000 miles!! It looks to be in good shape. It would be a Cool truck to own.. Here is a fresh on for the King of Obsolete . www.auctiontime.com/OnlineAuctions/Details.aspx?OHID=5788259&lp=trk&bcatid=27 John

Replies3
  1. #1Fastdirt2015-03-03 18:22

    That LTL you posted acidoil went for $7000. I cannot stop searching LTL9000's for some reason. I have been searching LTL's for a few years now. I almost bought a 97 LTL w/a 3406E but it was sold right before I went to get it. These two are listed right now. Both have the 3406B one with a 13 spd and the other with a 15 spd. Both have budd wheels and are in incredible shape for LTL's.

  2. #2clintm2015-03-03 19:49

    fast dirt how bad you want one the junk yard next door to me has two one day cab I think it's a 400 cummins they ran it for years 2nd sleeper cab with detriot both need work but it looks like you are going to need another project the pete's about done

  3. #3Fastdirt2015-03-03 21:23

    I'm only interested in old Fords or Peterbilts with the big block Cat engine. I don't think I'd ever take on a non running project unless it's a L9000 w a big Cat and O.D. that I could put in mine. I don't even want to take on a project at all really unless it's upgrades you can do yourself after my ordeal. I would work a trade with my L9000 for a LTL or a Peterbilt however. These are two more I just found on CL.