Just got a sale flyer in the mail for these cute lil buggers: www.StruckCorp.com check em out. Whats your opinion?:drinkup Bob aka ZZ
I can't believe they're still in business, probably a good thing for anyone stuck with one. Can't help but think that skid-steers have taken any spot in the market away, that they previously had, but maybe not. Phil
I wonder how they can sell them (at least the larger ones) with no rops. :beatsme Ed
Maybe the explanation is in their note in attachments brochure...implying that if you're the owner you're not an employee. " According to Federal Laws, no tractor can be operated by employees without a Roll-Over Protective Structure! "
Never thought I'd see a dozer in the back of a pick up truck. And looks like a 1/2 ton at that..!
Thats a machine pipe dreams are built with. They got a long way to go to match even a 20 year old skid.
I also got a flyer from them, IMO WAY to expensive for what one would be getting. I did research them when I was looking for a small dozer, ended up with a nortrac. I got a lot more machine for less money.
never been around one, so this is just opinions i would think an older D2/D4 would get more done and be similar if not cheaper to run in the long run....
I looked at the website and watched the video- those guys are certainly a bunch of optimists, that's for sure! LOL No doubt a D2 would get a bunch more done and be far cheaper as well.
I drove one. What a waste to time. Save your money. A farm tractor with a blade will do alot more.
look its a lawnmower on tracks...
Thats about what it is! A Murry lawn mower with track frames!
I hate getting off one of my D6s and getting on my D3. I can only Imagine getn off a normal dozer on to that. But as my old grandpappy always said " it probably beats doing it with a shovel!".
I can't stop laughing at that picture. I'm sure it has it's uses, and i wouldn't want to offend anyone that has one, but it looks like it belongs in a Toys"R"Us catalog.
haha mabe they have a weed whipper attachment !
Tiny backhoe. Hello. Just as they make mini dozers that are a step above handwork, there is the baby backhoe. http://www.terramite.com/ D3? not a bad machine but I really like the D6. D9 is about as big a machine I have ever been on, and I like it! :cool2 I have operated the "termite", it makes a normal backhoe seem like a stable machine.
Awww! That's cute! It's trying to be a dozer. Hahaha.
I think i saw the excavator version of this dozer in another thread recently:
Yes I can see the similarity, yet maybe it's made by Termite too?
Someone please tell me that little thing dosent have a ripper setup on the back!!!!!!!!:laugh
That clean cut individual astride both machines probably owns the company and laughs all the way to the bank. Selling homeowner sized (under) powered equipment, be it a tractor or a chainsaw or a mini dozer is a big and lucrative business. Can't help but wonder what happens to all these machines once the poor sap who buys one discovers it won't even push snow off the sidewalk. Craig's list??