Hello members am new here, I have a back hoe cat 426f2 it crank but won't start ,I used abulb tester to measure if power is reaching on the selinod switch in the pump,but it is not reaching check on the fuse box and I got one of the fuse were shorting and I couldn't get where the short circuit is coming from .Any one with an idea what that fuse signal in the picture below represent. Thanks in advance
Your photo apparently does not want to open. If you would like a complete electrical schematic for the machine please post a Serial Number.
SERIAL NUMBER *CC201 106**PT418333*
Sorry that is the engine Serial Number. What is listed on the line above it for the Product Identification Number.?
OK, gotcha. Check your message inbox.
Most likely, your low-pressure electric fuel pump has failed, this is the one that sits in the filter housing. If the winding of the electric pump shorts, then the fuse will constantly burn out.
I tested the low pressure electric fuel pump, with a12volt battery, it was opening well
There is a short circuit on the line which open the selinod pump bolted on top of the electronic fuel pump,but today I tried to tap power from another source and feed it to open the selinod and it started very well.