I'm having issues keeping my backhoe running. I had to replace the return line so after I bled the air from the system and got it started, it stays running but its having issues after putting it in gear with some throttle then it suddenly dies. It stays in neutral for as long as I would let it. Could it be a weak fuel pump issue?
FINISH YOUR OLD THREAD BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.
IDK what u were talking about Delmer.. I went back & found the OLD thread.. You've been fighting this problem for MONTHS.. WHAT have u done in the meantime.?? Cleaned the tank?? Changed/replaced the supply pump?? Take a pressure reading?? Those inj. pumps need about 5psi to run properly. & depending on whats written on that electrical pump, it might be 1-3 psi..?? Take the top off of the OLD supply pump & have a look.. lots of rust/dirt on the filter screen.??
Figured out the issue as I finally had a couple days to work on the machine. There was some algae so I had to clean the tank and all the lines, added some additives to the fresh fuel and installed new fuel filters along with a new fuel pump. Once everything was bled, it started right up.