Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 3CX parts manual.

272 ยท 2019-03-11 04:44

G'Day I've recently become the proud owner of a mid 80's(I believe) 3CX white cab 2WD. Vin or pin?? Is 3CX 310782/P It runs well, everything works, has loads of rust in the doors and a broken window, looks rough but seems bullet proof, after my mate (who I bought it from) had it for over 10 years I reckon it must be anyway. I know you guys are probably always asked for owners and parts manuals, and I guess I am going to be another one of those people. I didn't want to bother people with this boring arse question but I've not had much luck searching on the net for parts manuals. If I have an exploded view with part no.s I'll sort out the rest. So is there anyone who could help me out with this? I need to replace a master cylinder(I believe) and have a couple of rams that need seals. Difficult to know that I'm getting the right thing without original P/N's. Thanks in advance if there is anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-03-11 10:14

    Welcome to HEF, 272 ! Click on this link. You should (hopefully) find what you need. Post back if you didn't. https://www.pdfmanual4trucks.com/jcb/

  2. #2greg95042019-03-11 10:15

    https://parts.jcb.com/parts Although the VIN you posted didn't work.

  3. #32722019-03-11 17:29

    Hey thanks for your help! Unfortunately the link is to later model machines. I have seen these manuals before but they are for S/N 930000 onwards. I have also noticed that my S/N doesn't work on the JCB website, though that website doesn't service Australasia. Interestingly though when I look at the 87/88 3C model it looks very similar, distinctive things like cab design etc. I am going to get in touch with some dealers and see if they can shed any light on the subject.