Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe/bobcat attachments?

2frankh ยท 2015-01-07 23:28

May be trading my bobcat for a JD 310c. Is there a way to attach a bobcat bucket to the JD ? The JD has a 4 n 1 bucket on it. Was wondering if I could use my grapple bucket? Thanks for your help.

Replies3
  1. #1Steve Frazier2015-01-08 01:41

    I'm pretty sure you can get a quick- thatch plate for the 310. Sounds like you already are plumbed for auxiliary hydraulics so just add quick release hydraulic fittings and you're good to go with any attachment!

  2. #2apm2015-01-08 10:53

    I've got a 310C. It uses the single cylinder in the center for the tilt/dump function. Don't know how you'd hook that up to a quick attach. Probably take some modifying. Greg

  3. #3Jimbo2015-01-08 11:12

    You would first remove the bucket, install a plate type quick tach(think JRB or Balderson) then modify your bucket to accept the quick tach. That said, I bet the 310C is a little large and powerfull for most skid steer type attachments