Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe pushing snow

pbean ยท 2009-12-21 18:54

Backhoe pics piling up snow about 16inches

Replies6
  1. #1cat9802009-12-21 20:12

    i waa doing that to all saturday and sunday 30 hours stright

  2. #2Steve Frazier2009-12-21 21:38

    We got just about an inch from it, they were forecasting 6 to 10 for us. I had a 410 just like that except my cab was black.

  3. #39420pullpan2009-12-21 23:21

    Not looking forward to the ice they are forecasting for Xmas day down here in Central PA

  4. #4Preppypyro2009-12-21 23:27

    Im jealous, we havent had enough snow to push at all here yet, nice pics man!

  5. #5tdozer2009-12-22 06:43

    I was also out for 30hrs in our 980G with a 20' protech.

  6. #6Phil2009-12-22 07:21

    Nice pictures. We missed that storm, but after X-mas we usually get it. I can remember a winter with no snow in the late 70's. I bought a tractor with double auger blower and never used it once. Phil