Whenever I find something good at a good price I like to tell all my friends. I have recently been bothered with degenerating discs in my lower back creating pain in my right leg. I have a Cub Cadet Zero turn ride on mower that was beating my back to death. I began searching for a good suspension seat for that mower. I found one at Northern Tools and liked the reviews so I placed the order. That seat turned out to be a really good choice for me. I began thinking about my backhoe seat. It already has an OEM suspension seat but does not seam to work as well as the Northern Tools one. All moving parts are well lubed and looked in good order so since I can't improve it I decided to order another Northern Tools seat for the 310D. I just removed the old seat from the top of the suspension section and mounted the new seat. So now I have 2 suspension sections so I cranked up the OEM setting for more weight, dropped it down one notch to compensate for the extra height and voila. I am totally amazed. I feel like I have a new machine. The difference is amazing. I have attached the info for who ever may be interested.
No replies yet.