new toy coming tomorrow custom 4-1 bucket / rear mounted rippers should be good once set up for work
looks like a little monster!!
What kind of bucket is that? Merry Christmas!
I'm in Australia Its a ' Norm ' brand , 4-1 bucket , holds about 1 cubic meter , not heaped now
Beautiful machine keep us informed on how you like it.
What do the rippers attach to? I never thought that skid steers had much of a frame.
This will be the 3Rd tak that I have had rippers, never had an issue before.
Nice looking rig! We're gonna need some pics of it working.
Very nice machine, congrats rockman! That's one serious CTL bucket. Does that bucket have a reversible cutting edge? We're building another toothed bucket with reversible cutting edge now from a new Cat smooth lip bucket. I'll post pics in my thread. I haven't seen a set of rippers on a skid/CTL since a friend of mine had a Bobcat 943 with factory rippers.
This bucket holds 1 cubic meter struck, not heaped. It had 3 reversible cutting edges on it. This is my 3rd tak with rippers, once you get used to the them, they are great, takes so much pressure of the machine for bulk cutting, also increased my productivity by around 30%.