Supposedly just driving down the road last week
Ohhh, toasty.
CO there ya go repower that thing and hang ya some kinda dog house on the front and down the road ya go
Shoot, I could just get rid of the whole front, build a neck and 5th wheel, back a tractor under it. Make the outriggers run off a wet kit. Because I know I'm never figuring out the burnt wiring. Or there's always 8v92 and a Allison, but I would still have to sort out steering and suspension. Decisions, decisions....
Think I can get a new load chart from liebherr if I swap a few things?
You would probably have a better chance at world piece
That's got to be a million $$$$$ plus in damage. Doubt it could be repaired because the frame would be weakened from the fire. Could they mount the crane portion on a new chassis? The crane has to be at least a 200 ton. Curious if they discovered the cause of the fire?
Usually, fires in Liebherr LTMs start in the engine; it's all very chaotic. The fuel filters are located on top of the V8 engine, right in the center near the modules. When the cooling system fails, the filters melt and fuel escapes through the O-rings on the covers. Everything is very close to the parts! And sometimes it starts in the brakes!
There was a crane-b-Q very similar to that one that sat on Southway's lot for over a year. Imagine it was tied up in an insurance claim.