Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bad jokes

plowking740 ยท 2009-06-14 19:37

I just purchased a collection of equipment keys from the local Deere dealer, and got a little chuckle when I came to the Case key. some of my buddies say the only good Case is a Case of beer. well, the case key has a bottle opener on the end. sorry folks, I didnt make this up, here is the picture.

Replies9
  1. #1catblade_16h2009-06-14 23:28

    Not a bad idea at all,I just hope they weren't operating while drinking.

  2. #2trainwreck2009-06-16 21:20

    i have the same key that i also got in a set from our local dealer.

  3. #3D5G2009-06-16 21:49

    Thats funny....CASE... although it is promoting bad behavior, sorta:lmao

  4. #4CAT D9H2009-06-16 23:18

    Hmmm, maybe it because you need to drink a case of beer after running a case machine?

  5. #5Greg2009-07-14 21:35

    to qote another member here, Can't Attempt

  6. #6FireFarter2009-08-11 07:04

    Do we have to quit drinking when they introduce digital keys in new graders?

  7. #7Finish Blademan2009-08-11 19:04

    In regards to a Case blade..agreed..They are absolute GARBAGE.... I like Case backhoes,their 210 excavator is a pleasure to run,their 621 loader is decent, their 521 loader is the best small loader I`ve ever used picking up finish windrows on paving finish grades and pad finishing as far as small scale projects. I`ve used Cat loaders,936s,938s and 950s and I would take the little Case over em. For cutting corners in paving grades,a Case 570 boxblade has no equal and its a great finish machine.. Trust me,I don`t like a bunch of machines and many of Case`s stuff..but I`ve seen a whole bunch of "operators" blame a brand of machine for being a crappy operator.. Seen many dipsticks crawl on Cat blades and couldn`t hit the ground right with it and call it a piece of junk... btw,,I am a Caterpillar man..but you do with what you have at the moment...

  8. #8hery2009-08-14 01:27

    nice key ...

  9. #9oemtracklink2009-08-14 03:09

    we do not have many case in China, from my angle, not many customer in China looking for undercarriage for this machine