I purchased a BD2G in May and want to change some of the fluids. I bought a service and maintenance manuals but they do not show where all of the drain plugs are. The bulldozer is on my property in Tennessee and I live in Florida so I can’t just crawl under and have a look. It says I have to take off the under guard plate and it looks like the transmission plug in on the front ? The transmission and bevel gear oil are in the same area, I was told there is a plug for each one? Looks to me that they both drain through the same plug, does anyone know? I Have a direct drive gear shift and I have a hard time getting it into gear and it grinds sometime. Do you think it is the clutch brake out of adjustment of something else? Any help would be appreciated Thanks Scott
No replies yet.