Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Belarus Info.

ms0115 · 2018-04-02 20:49

An Amish neighbor changed the injection pump and got it out of time, then brought it to my shop. It is a stationary motor, air cooled. Looks like a 300 series motor. I do see how to time the pump. And have been unable to find any information on the internet. If anyone can provide any information it would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632018-04-03 07:09

    Need more information. Engine model, serial #, brand and model of pump, pictures of motor and pump would be fantastic!

  2. #2ms01152018-04-03 07:49

    The tag is damaged. I can only read USSR on it. I looked at pictures of the injection pump on the internet; It appears to be the same as the 300 series. I can send pictures if you can provide me your email address. I do not know how to post pictures to this site. Thanks for the help.

  3. #3Nige2018-04-03 11:54

    To upload a photo click the blue button marked “upload a file” down below the area where you put the text when you post.

  4. #4ms01152018-04-03 15:33

    Was able to find a gentleman who had a dealership at one point. He gave me the information I needed and we are up and running.