Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bell 315sj TLB

Henniepine ยท 2022-09-20 10:39

My 315sj bell tlb does not take forward or reverae gear. The first issue was the park brake solenoid, it didnt release the park brake. I replaced the park brake solenoid and the error code is gone aswell. Now it doesnt seem to be taking gears forward or reverse. Any ideas whats going on?

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612022-09-21 05:09

    Welcome to HEF Henniepine Post a picture of your machine and the serial number as well.

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-09-21 08:11

    Welcome to HEF Henniepine ! I never heard of a Bell TLB until today. I looked at images of it and it looks just like John Deere. And, it certainly is. Bell sells John Deere's in South Africa.

  3. #3Wikusnie@12024-04-28 23:48

    Did you get this problem fixed im in the same boat today any help will be appreciated

  4. #4simba2024-05-30 08:40

    I have got the same problem with my bell 315sk tlb. First it was the parkbrake and sorted it. It worked for about 60 hours and now no reverse or forward but the parkbrake is now ok

  5. #5mg23612024-05-30 11:52

    Welcome to HEF simba ! Did you check the clutch disconnect circuit (the button on the loader lever)?

  6. #6simba2024-05-30 12:13

    Will check that one