Anyone struggle with getting a Versa-valve to function correctly? Have a trailer with a 4-way, 3-position solenoid valve. The valve doesn't have an internal spring, it claims to use air to work back and forth. https://selector.versa-valves.com/products/vgk-4523-20c-d14-pc-d012 Have taken it apart at least a dozen times, replaced o-rings, polished the spool and the bore assemblies it moves in. Dumps every time, but seems to stick slightly when it needs to shift to close. I have determined that if you switch the power back on to dump momentarily and then back off to close it seems to work. I can't seem to find where it's possibly binding up, I'm leaning towards the solenoid part is sticky, and it doesn't appear to be serviceable.
Ran into the same issue on a Ranco belly about six years ago, I ended up using some silicon Bendix brake valve lube inside. worked for about two months then the solenoid took a dump and replaced the whole valve/solenoid. And was not sure that the solenoid wasn't the problem to begin with.