Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best source for cutting edges?

DMiller ยท 2013-09-03 14:44

I am in process of rebuilding a poorly kept GP Allis 1 1/2 yard loader bucket, I have obtained six used Cat 955H series teeth that are in excellent condition(they are in ship currently) and I have been chasing cutting edge. My local steel dealer can get a commercial variety, has curved ends and matches bucket width but only at 6" deep, the cat teeth came off a unit with a 10" flat edge and most sources I have looked to don't offer that wide. Any sources you are aware of for this wide or should I return to Cat for the edge and plow bolts?

Replies1
  1. #1wosama931b2013-09-04 09:33

    Hi DMiller, I have seen some cutting edges on the Ironplanet site, i did see a lot of bucket teeth on there last night, good day, sam.