Hello HEF, I think that i,am missing a weather strip that goes between the hood and dash on my 931b, my book does not show the part. Does anyone know the part no. , i fixed a couple brackets to hold it up, thanks for any help, sam.
Hi Wosama , you not missing weather striping your missing the plat that holds the back of the hood. This should be what you need 2-5P1075, 4- 0S1594, 1- 5G3959, 2- 3H2137, 2- 5G2878, and 2- 3K0925
Does the upper LH side of this photo look like what you're missing..? If so the missing part is a 5G-3954 Plate Assembly. It fixes to the rear of the hood with 2 bolts and also (so it seems) to the front side of the panel. I don't see any bolt holes in your photo but that doesn't mean they are not there. This is taken from a Parts Book for 931B prefix 25Y and allegedly fits 25Y1409-1701.
Thanks a lot Guy's, i like that responce, I went online and found one, at a place i have ordered before, that part number is what i needed. sam.
Hi HEF, I found the part, but they wanted $200 plus tax and ship, so i made a part to fit. sam.
Now you know why it was missing at that price. Now it looks better than new.