Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best USA source of hydrallic cylinder repair kits Case 580K

Buddyo ยท 2015-11-15 20:06

Just into finding out what is wrong with my new purchase 580k phase 3. Answer not too much, worked it hard for about 8 hrs on the clock and the only issues I found so far are a couple of leaking cylinders: one stabilizer cylinder and one clam cylinder on the 4-1 bucket. Question, are aftermarket seal kits for these cylinders okay or should I stick with Case. I'm new to backhoes and Case so if anyone could give me the name of a good aftermarket company in the US I would appreciate it. You Tube has been great for how to videos so will tackle these myself.

Replies3
  1. #1bobbyblades2015-11-15 21:24

    i got mine from coleman / case seals / 40 -50 set i did most on my own / only trouble i had was breaking the main shaft nut 1 1/2 / use heat..to soften the locktite / just messy trying to catch the oil / i got a aftermarket set and there were no notes or instructions the case brand pack of seals had instructions on what seal goes where and which way and there are a couple different styles of clyinder ends on that machine if i not mistaken you should be fine i snapped a breaker bar on one project and fell on my butt

  2. #2clintm2015-11-15 21:29

    hercules has most packing kits

  3. #3Dirtdauber2015-11-15 22:18

    Just rebuilt my shuttle with parts from here and will check with them the next time I need anything. Good people, good prices, fast and fair shipping. http://e-backhoeparts.com/