I appreciate the help everyone but I decieded to dive into the long labor job of removing the cab, removing the pump and sending it out to be rebuilt. The pump has 3 sections, a main body with two identicial pumps on each end, 1 for right and 1 for left. The bearings fell out of the race and were jamed up. While it was out I took the other side apart and found some ware so replaced those bearings as well. Rebuilding this pump was easier than a transmission. Now I will tell you why I ended up doing it myself. I was quoted a price of $4285.00 by Mr. Andy Soper from HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE,LLC 404 Air Park Road Tupelo,Ms. I wired him and Ann the funds and was told that he had this pump on the shelf and would start to rebuild it within 2 days of receiving my money. After 3 weeks he said that he did not have the pump and said if I sent a email requesting a refund it would get done. I sent the email. A week later I called and Mr. Soper and he told me that the check had been sent out. A month later my attorney sent him certified mail that has been signed with no refund. I wll be hiring a attorney in the state of MS to file suit for my funds. I am also now making it my project to try to save other small business owners from being taken advantage by Mr. Soper and Hydrostatic Transmission Service LLC. by letting you all know about my ordeal via social media, BBB and equipment blogs. Everything that I have stated is correct and if anyone has questions please contact me and I can provide you with my paperwork. I have never said a negitive statement of another bussiness in all of my years. I also have never been flat out stolen from like this before. PLEASE REMEMBER - This is not a he/said she/said about a warranty - mis-installation or a product that was not what someone said it was, there was never a product sent or received... he took my money and after promising to give me a refund decieded to keep it.
No replies yet.