Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat

freddie ravan ยท 2020-11-16 16:49

Have a Bobcat skid steer S150 with code 12-24,grapple not working,when I hit the button pulls down engine and not working

Replies7
  1. #1mowingman2020-11-16 18:41

    On our T300, there is a switch on the front side of the right hand joy stick that will cause the exact same problem if you accidently move it. If you hit the switch a second time, the grapple goes back to working and no engine pull down. If you have this switch, check it out. It is easy to accidently hit the switch with your hand on the right joy stick. Jeff

  2. #2freddie ravan2020-11-17 08:09

    Yep that is exalty what it feels like but can stop and hit that switch and don't solve the problem.Just wondering if that switch is hanging uo or shorting out,any way of disconnecting it,all help would be really appreciated

  3. #3mowingman2020-11-17 09:16

    It is possible. I have not had that happen to ours, except on the temporary basis as mentioned.

  4. #4freddie ravan2020-11-17 10:06

    well don't know what to do,it shows code 12-24 but don't know what that means,thanks for Your help

  5. #5SLI780282020-11-17 10:32

    Search that code for your bobcat model on the internet. I did that for a code on my 650 yesterday found a video explaining code and trouble shooting the problem. Good luck.

  6. #6freddie ravan2020-11-17 14:34

    Does any one know what code 12-24 means on a S150 bobcat skid steer

  7. #7SLI780282020-11-17 20:45

    Freddie I looked in my 2015 s-650 manuel, the closest I can find to a 12-24 is an H1224, which indicates right thumb switch not in neutral. My 2008 S-185 manuel does not list a 12-24 code, last 12- code is 12-23 which indicates front auxiliary PWM switch not in neutral. I'm going to guess you have a problem with the right thumb switch for your auxiliary hydraulics.