Hi. I have just got a Bobcat mini Excavator. Produced year of 2000. Last day when digging suddenly the both joysticks stop working. The driving belt and skjær/boom works perfekt, but not the digging arm. I have tested the micro switch at the handle bar both side and I don’t think this is the problem , because the green lights at the left handlebar works when both handles are in position. When this problem happened first time was after 1 hour with digging. I stop the machine, and the next day I tested the excavator it works for 2 minutes and then the problem was there again. Now the joysticks booth sides do not work at all. Somebody who know what the problem is? I am sorry for my bad english
Usually, the activation switch (push down arm) is to blame, but then everything wouldn't work, not just select rams. I'd look at your schematics, and see if there is a relay that is flaking out.
Tanks for help melli I started with testing of the relay, and all of the tree relay seams ok. In closer looks i started to searching for fault in the hydraulic and on the hydraulic central under the diesel engine it´s 3 magnetic valve on top. When ohm messuring the coils one of the magnetic coils one of the Coils sporadically were OL , no connection. The 2 other vas 12 ohm , seems like normal. So i think a have located the problem
Good to know...I would lose a hydraulic valve that is controlled by an electrical solenoid (similar to the problem you have). It was due to washing the hydraulic compartment. Water would get in connector (for hi speed switch). I'd dry it out and all was good. One could probably swap those solenoids to ensure that is the problem.