Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 35-D quick connect ear pattern

Southern Man ยท 2016-12-16 21:49

I just purchased a set of JD quick connect ears to built a bracket to attach a hyd auger to my 35. Before welding them up I traced off a pattern of the ears and will be more than happy to share my pattern with anyone free of charge who might need to build a set of ears. I think the same ears will work on 27 and 50 size machines. This site has been very helpful to me in the past and I want to give back. talk or text 904-349-5042

Replies5
  1. #1hammerdwn202016-12-24 14:20

    i have a few attachments id like to build. mind if i have a copy?

  2. #2Southern Man2016-12-24 20:59

    text me your address to the listed phone number and I will mail you a pattern.

  3. #3OhDeere2017-02-19 13:43

    Please be careful. The lugging pattern taken from a 35ZTS/D/G will not be the same as a 50ZTS/D/G.

  4. #4Southern Man2017-02-19 20:17
  5. #5farmboy5552017-02-28 06:59

    It would be great to get a collection of computer files we could share I have access to a plasma table. To cut the patterns out. Just need the files Going to cut out a thumb as soon as I can get it drawn out Whenever I get it done I'll share it with everyone