Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 334G – Code 65-06 Troubleshooting

speedygato ยท 2025-03-21 10:22

Im having issue with my bobcat 334G (serial number - 234515207) that will completely shut off after 2 or so minutes of running. Also hydraulics don't work unless I switch the solenoid connector that has yellow tie strap on it to another plug in the wiring harness, that doesn't have a tie strap on it. The only code I get is 65-06. I've put in new fuel shut off solenoid but still shuts off after a few minutes. I've checked my solenoids at the solenoids manifold and get about 7 ohms of resistance. What other issue could cause this? Could there be a short in the wiring harness? If so does anyone have a wiring diagrams or manual for the 334?

Replies1
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-03-22 08:23

    Need an electrical schematic. Is your fuel solenoid set up with a relay and a timer? Usually timer is between 5 and 10 seconds but you could have a timer going bad. You could also looks for corrosion on back of fuse panel.