Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 435 dash warning light

twospeed · 2014-05-13 08:21

Hi all newbie here I was using my brother bobcat 435 excavator and it just shut off and then I got a warning light on the dash it look like a yield sign with an exclamation point in the middle.and whatever it is it shut the fuel off or the fuel solenold sure hope some one can help

Replies5
  1. #1oilfieldtrash862020-04-15 22:05

    could anyone help with this issue im having the samething happen help would be appreciated

  2. #2DGODGR2020-04-17 22:22

    I would bet that there is a stored fault code if the machine shut itself off with a warning indicator. If I recall correctly there is a button on the dash (maybe the lights) that you push and hold to get fault codes. The code/s will display on the hour meter. Record the number/s and compare them to the list of codes in the owners manual. That list will tell you what the fault code is.

  3. #3tool_king2020-04-19 07:10

    What is you serial number so I can look in the right book ? FLASHING CONTINUOUS * shut douwn Coolant temperature or engine speed extremely high - Engine will stop in 10 seconds General Warning --- 3 Beeps:Error : Error with one or more engine, hydraulic, or fuel functions. CONTINUOUS CONTINUOUS FLASHING 3 beeps : Low fuel, engine speed high, coolant temperature high

  4. #4Bosshoss852025-02-11 17:08

    Did you ever end up figuring this problem out I’m having the same problem

  5. #5Simon C2025-02-11 21:47

    That post was from 11 years ago. You might try reaching out to him, if he responds. Simon C