Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 610 Valve Spools

thahn1608 ยท 2011-07-08 18:19

I took my Bobcat 610 in for an unrelated issue and the mechanic calls and says the lift and tilt spool valves are leaking and need something done to them. He says they aren't in the best of shape to reseal, so I'm asking if anyone knows where I can get them? They want $900 for the one and the other isn't available... I could reseal them, but there is no guarantee it will fix the problem. He said he could try to buff the spools, but he's not sure it will be sufficient. Does anyone have an idea? I've spent a good bit on this the last few years and it is in like new condition otherwise. It only has 900 hours on it and has always been kept inside. It runs like a top. I don't want to scrap it because I don't have an answer for a simple problem. Any ideas or places to contact is appreciated in advance. I'm at a loss.

Replies0

No replies yet.