Hi Guys, I have a Bobcat 763H with the Kubota engine. It supposed to have an engine oil drain hose with a plug on the end coming out of the right side of the engine compartment. I cannot for the life of me find it. I've been in there with a flashlight and looked from every direction and I don't see it. The only thing I can think of is one of two things. One -- it doesn't have a hose on the drain pan or two the hose got tucked way in the back somewhere where it can't be seen. If its the latter, can I see the back side of the engine if I tip the cab open? I've not done work on the machine before. Anyone know where the plug on the oil pan is located? Maybe if I found it I could see if there is a hose. I've looked but am not seeing the plug either. I'm assuming its on the bottom to the right somewhere?
I found it before your reply. I stuck a camera on a flexible hose in there and found where it came out of the drain pan. The hose ran across the back, bottom of the engine and was tucked underneath the engine on the left side. Not at all where it was supposed to be.