Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773 C Series – Finding Parts

bobcat_owner · 2024-01-10 14:53

Have a bobcat 773, PIN # 509642954, C Series sticker right below the metal PIN plate (rear left boom) Dealer told me they couldn't get a headliner for it so I was going to buy one online. CAB INSULATION, 6706155​ The problem is that this part number seems to bring up a few different options for that part (one is U shaped opening, one is a rectangle opening with round corners). Shop.bobcat.com saying that 6706155 will not fit my serial number (no picture) for $496 allskidsteers shows the rectangle opening part, says it will fit my serial number, for $588 ^I believe this is the part I need, with the rectangle opening, I will double check when I get home. However 777parts.com directs my serial number to a bobcat 753 and shows the part number under that model. -cannot find insulation panels anywhere under model #773. Another website I found referred to it as a model 7753. I just want to make sure I am ordering the right part for the right machine. Especially for $600 If I should be ordering parts for a 753 I can do that, or if it shares more with a 753 than a 773. Was hoping someone could clear up my confusion as to why its not straightforward ordering parts for this machine online. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1ozarkag2024-01-16 20:46

    Use parts.bobcat.com to verify part numbers by serial number. Be careful as there may be multiple options or serial breaks on one parts page.

  2. #2willie592024-01-16 22:12

    According to Bobcat parts catalog using s/n 509642954, use part #6715094 Insulation Cab Top for s/n 509640053 and above. Also may need Clip 6664310, eight required, and Retainer 6669308, two required.