Bobcat 773 No Auxiliary Hydraulic Lines and Burned Bobcat ID Here's a couple of questions for y'all. 1.) I have a 773 F series that does not have the auxiliary lines or hand controls. It does have the switch on the dash. What am I looking at in adding them and does anyone have any laying around 2.) I bought a burned Bobcat, but the lift arms were different and the lines would not work for me. I kept the drive train, pump, toothed bucket, cage, wheels and newly packed front cylinder. My buddy got the rest. I can't remember the model #. Is there a way to ascertain the model # by any plate on the drive unit? i'm pretty sure it was a 753 or 763. TIA, Duke
If it didn't come from factory with auxiliary hydraulic system, you may also be missing the solenoid valves on main control valve to operate aux hyd system. I've never had to add the aux system to a machine that didn't have it, have no idea what it would take or what it would cost, but I'm sure it would take a few bucks out of your wallet. Give your Bobcat dealer a call and see if it's either possible or too cost prohibitive.
Are these the solenoids you're talking about with the red wires? I have those and the switch in the cab, but no pistol controls or lines.
Hmm, looks like you have the solenoids and the belly pipes. Call your Bobcat dealer and see what else you need to rig up aux system. Got nothing to lose from a phone call.
Ah Willie, I stole this pic from your thread, but I do have those solenoids. Which are the belly lines? I'll check and see if my machine has them and then talk to Bobcat. Wish someone would come on here and tell me they had a salvage unit :lmao