My 773 bobcat started stalling this morning and won't stay running. It seems like a diesel problem put I'm not sure at all... Cleaned the air filters and changed the fuel filter, no difference in it's performance... It will run well for 5 minutes on a fresh start but repeatedly stalls there after... It sometimes on low revs works for longer but eventually stalls. Any ideas??? Thanks!
Next time the engine stalls out and dies, immediately without haste open the rear door and check the fuel primer bulb to see if it's sucked flat. If it is, you have a clogged pick up tube strainer inside the fuel tank. If not, likely have some other fuel supply problem.
Thanks Willie59 I tried what you said and I don't see any change in the fuel primer bulb. No change in condition, guess I'll call a mechanic tomorrow to come and peak.
Thanks to Willie I resolved the issue the fuel line was broken in the tank. Changed the screen filter and line, primed it up and she sounds good as new!!
Yep, that will do it, pretty common problem on a Bobcat.