Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 773G Electronic Service Manual

BC873G ยท 2017-05-30 11:44

Does anyone have an electronic verison of the 773G service manual they could share? I saw a partial table that contained voltages for certain connectors and would like to see the rest of the table. I have a service manual for an 873G but it doesn't include any table with references for expected voltages for any of the connectors. This particular table was for the AHC Controller. If you can't my email from the profile, let me know. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1tool_king2017-05-30 21:20

    what is your email address?I can email you one .

  2. #2BC873G2017-05-30 23:04

    Thanks, tool_king. I will start a conversation and see if I can send it that way. Much appreciated. Steve

  3. #3tool_king2017-06-01 00:30

    manuals were sent .they are 4shared links

  4. #4stevep39162017-07-09 21:51

    i would like a copy of the manuals also if possible thanks tool king

  5. #5tool_king2017-07-09 22:13

    what is your email address?

  6. #6stevep39162017-07-10 09:35

    [email protected] thanks