Hey guys and gals, New here. So I tore into my Bobcat that I have had for a year and have not even used it because the carrier seals have gone out. I think its a 1999 model year the drive motors are the 12 bolt style. Everything was going good until I discovered that my motor pistons on both sides are destroyed. the housings seem to be in good shape at least the right side is. Does anybody know where I can purchase the indivual parts that I need? I dont want to buy re manufactured motors due to a budget. Will Bobcat be able to source these parts? parts I need are as follows: 16 Pistons and rings 16 rollers 1 housing (for the pistons) Thanks in advanced.
Welcome to HEF coolguylevi. :drinkup Try Loader Parts Source. > http://www.loaderpartssource.com/
thanks Willie, but I have already looked everywhere! A new thread is my last resort before going to the Dealership!
So bobcat no longer sells the pistons and rollers individually $1500 for each roller assembly.
things do tend to get ugly, AND expensive with 15 year old machines..... look at it this way, it could get a lot worse if you arent doing the labor..... we have a couple machines qouted out right now @ approx $11K finshed one mid summer that was at $14K :drinkup
Hey guys, well all the parts are in and the machine is running. Except i have a code... "C 72.9" thats all the desplay says, any ideas?
Never mind. False alarm. Turns out the display doesnt like cold weather and only showed a few lines. Lol it was just the hour meter not working correctly.
Gawd, I wish all the service calls I get were that easy to fix. Awesome! :drinkup