I have a case 1840 that input together from two machines as one had the hydros and the other had the engine. Everything is operating like it should except the self leveling valve. It tilts the bucket up when raising the boom. It should tilt it down. I have tried switching lines at the control valve with no luck. Any ideas?
I might be able to help you out. Pretty poor instructions from the company. I followed the instructions and it did not work at all. I had to I removed the leveling valve and install it up side down, then it worked fine. Pipe number 12 is the curl or retract hose and pipe number 10 is the dump pipe or extend hose.
Thanks but yours is different from the 1840.
I see what you mean about the valves. I'm sure you have checked all of the hoses and made sure they are connected like the pictures show. I would think there is something wrong inside the leveling valve. Maybe someone took it apart and reassembled it wrong sometime in the past.
Does the bucket operate normally ? Does it roll back when pull on the control lever ? Yes ? If it operates ass backwards reverse the A and B hoses where they connect to the steel lines. bad Tom's attachment can be opened with any browser if anyone wants to read it and don't have a .pdf reader install on phone or computer.
Thanks that worked