Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 864 lift tilt/ rain- water

George864 · 2019-01-02 20:34

Hello, My first post here so I may be posting in the wrong area. I have a bobcat 864 that when it rains the lift tilt does not until I dry it out for a couple of days then it’s perfect until the next rain. I have tried everything and wondered if anyone has an idea for me to try. The controls are foot operated only. I use electrical grease on all of the plugs. I am pleased to say this is my only issue at this time. This site has helped me with many other issues I am grateful for all of the help people share with others.

Replies1
  1. #1digger242j2021-02-16 14:43

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, George864. Posting the same question in more than one forum can create confusion. You're right, this isn't the best location for this question. I'll close this thread so that replies can be kept in the other thread, here: HeavyEquipmentForums