I have owned a bobcat grader for numerous years now. Have used it for grading driveways with very good results. This attachment is already setup for laser grading...but i did not buy the laser that bobcat offers So my question would be, does anyone know if the Spectra LR20 receivers are compatible with the Bobcat BLR2 receivers I already own a Spectra single slope laser head and CR600 receiver, basically all i would need is the cords and receivers to plug into the grader attachment.
I was just curious if anyone ever figured out if this would work or not. The 2 receivers look almost identical, but the Spectra LR20 at less than half the cost of the BLR2, makes the replacement of a broken receiver a lot more attractive.
i tried the LR20 receivers and they did not control the blade...but they lit up and caught the laser beam Bit the bullet and got from Bobcat the BLR2 receivers and cables I sure like doing flat work/slope laser grading with this setup now
I was afraid of that, oh well. Thanks for the quick response, really appreciate it.
Hey fellas, what did it cost to add the blr2 and what other cables did you have to buy? I have a grader and want to add the lasers, any information would be great thanks.
i bought mine year of 2020 for $7013.00 complete with the coiled wire between the receiver and grader Build my own posts to mount the receivers
needs 2 of these
Will that grader blade clean the silt out of ditches on the edge of a road. Not like a deep one.
I have never done that exact maneuver.. but it certainly works great to remove grass edge on driveways I have found the grader to be a very useful tool in many ways
Tenfo thanks
Wow that’s a great price. How does it grade like a gravel road on manual mode compared to a dozer. We have an access road we need to top rock and it has all kinds of up and downs as far as the terrain. Gotta add like a 3” Layer on it
I Have not run a dozer much yet, but have thousands of hours on a large frame track skid steer So I don't have a very good comparison to a dozer for myself Yet I have been called out to grade driveways after the dozer was done roughing it in To say the least then the grader cuts driveway work like tenfold compared to using the bucket If the trucks spread gravel with tailgate chained I will not even think of using a bucket
Tenfo thanks
Those graders do a great job. I have considered hanging some tractor weights off the front at times, would make it even better. Thats not an issue for light gravel but would helpful when roughing in roads and driveways.
a new /sharp cutting edge will make a big difference to get a good bite in hard packed driveways
Can’t afford both or with one lol, trying to decide between the laser grader blade and the laser box blade. Looks like very similar results from either one. Grader blade probably more versatile
Did you ever find two of these? I need two of them and am having a hard time finding anyone with them for sale.
ye i have 2 of those. .bought from bobcat
Bobatak, did you buy those recently? What bobcat dealer did you get them from?
I bought mine 2 years ago But I had to replace one this year and just ordered it at my local bobcat dealer Bobcat Of grey bruce
Very hard to find in the states right now. Every dealer I’ve reached out to has none and have been waiting months to receive!
Bobatak, when you ordered from dealer how long did it take to receive? Most dealers in the states are saying 8-10 months to receive.
the last one i got was stock the first set was bout 2 week delivery
Bobtak, I just spoke to bobcat of grey Bruce this morning and nothing in stock and said they are on back order. I do have the option to rent two of the lr410 receivers. They hook right up to the cables that came with my bobcat blade. Do you think they may work on auto mode?
It could be worth a try.. but I am doubtful
the LR410's do not work with the bobcat grader system and you can't get the BLR2's anywhere right now. Most dealers are telling me the BLR's take 6+ months to get to them. Going with the earthworks go system. All components are readily available and its roughly same cost as buying two blr2's. wanted to keep it all bobcat and work from the deluxe panel inside the machine but just can't get the receivers. the earthworks go system can be moved from machine to machine is a big benefit.
Email me at [email protected] I have one for sale if your still looking! Basically brand new and ready to be put to work today!
Email me at [email protected] I have one for sale if your still looking! Basically brand new and ready to be put to work today!
If anyone is looking for a set of Bobcat BLR2 Laser Receivers, I have some for sale. They were recently serviced by Sitetech and are fully functional. I couldn't wait for them, so I had to by a new set. I can provide documentation showing the service work. Asking $2000 for both. If interested, email me at [email protected] .