Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat e20

micduguay ยท 2025-02-17 06:21

. Hi, rotation problem with my Bobcat e20. I turn and it slows down to the point of stopping, if I make another command it starts turning again. I interchanged the pipes of the Slew engine with the Blade, the engine was running non-stop so we removed the engine. I reversed the pipes on the handle, the problem is not the handle. So I dismantled the body valve section hoping to find something visual and I don't see anything... does anyone have an idea??? THANKS

Replies2
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-02-18 06:39

    You may need to assemble the body valve back together and run some more diagnostics with hydraulic fitting plugs , caps and a set of pressure gauges with test fittings and hoses. The Slew motor valve body spool may not be symmetrical so ensure you have this installed correctly. For help with parts and manual/diagnostic information you will need to post the serial number of the machine. Best regards

  2. #2micduguay2025-02-18 07:00

    I have already dismantled the valve and visually there is nothing