Buna ziua.Vin și eu cu o problemă. Am un excavator e 26 și am o problemă destul de serioasa. Când se încalzește la temperatura de lucru (60 grade) rămâne fără putere și fără viteză de lucru. Pompele le-am verificat și sunt ok, presiunea în pompă este ok, presiunea în distribuitoare este ok. Îmi scade presiunea în distribuitorul mic doar când acționez bara de la telecomanda, când bara este ridicată presiunea este de 32. bar. As vrea să știu care ar fi problema. Mulțumesc.
Good day A pain to translate, can you try English or American. Kind regards Uffex
Hello. I also have a problem. I have an excavator e 26 and I have a serious problem. When heated to working temperature (60 degrees) it remains without power and without working speed. I checked the pumps and they are ok, the pressure in the pump is ok, the pressure in the distributors is ok. My pressure drops in the small distributor only when I operate the bar on the remote control, when the bar is raised the pressure is 32. bar. I would like to know what the problem would be. Thank you.
Good day Do you mean that none of the functions work? Kind regards Uffex