Hello all, Just bought a nice s160 with a cab but no heat or air. Anyone ever in stall the factory kit? How tough a job is it? Any other suggestons for heat? Will be plowing this winter! Thanks to every one!
If you just want heat, I believe they offer that as a kit. I know the whole kit, a/c and heat, can be a real PITA
I would look into where you can fit a aftermarket heat unit , its not going to be as good as a ducted factory system but before I put a heat and AC in a used machine I would buy a good used machine with a full cab and AC. Its not worth the $$$ if its not factory prep kit . Low hour machines are every where because of the economy no one wants to make payments on new machines and let them sit so they keep the med hour paid off equipment and keep the banks away.........