Hey everyone, I am trying to figure out an issue on my 2001 Bobcat 341D. If I am running low idle or even mid rpm range, I have a problem where the motor will not keep up with the demand and if I don't let off the sticks it will eventually kill the motor. I know there is a torque limiter on the machine but I am not exactly sure how to troubleshoot it without a hydraulic flow tester that can artificially put a load on the machine to check the flow and pressure. I can not find anyone that does mobile service that carries one. The background is the machine since I bought it, this problem has existed since I have owned it. There were other issues that I have slowly been tackling but haven't fixed this since I am not sure where to start. I usually run in high rpms if I am trying to move the sticks quickly - If I physically move the machine, it has to run in high 2300 or higher rpms. Can anyone give me some direction for troubleshooting this, please? If you need more info, please let me know. Thanks
No replies yet.