I have been chasing this issue around for years and think I have found the issue but am hoping someone may have a solution. When running the Aux electrical controls, the 14 pin operates like this. Left stick center toggle left right operate C/D pins in the 14 pin connector. Sometimes though it will also trigger the pump forward and reverse. This is an issue if you are running an attachment that needs only forward flow hydraulics. It does not happen all of the time so I could never figure out why. Today a customer asked if it may be the rear hydraulic control option because that allows you to install stabilizers that need to expand and contract. That makes sense but I cannot figure out how to disengage it so the hydraulics are not triggered on a regular attachment. Any ideas guys?
Machine model, serial number and maybe year would help get more responses.