Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat releases new mid size M series

mike_b ยท 2012-12-22 21:12

The new additions to the M series bobcats are on their website. The S150 - S205 have all been updated, has anyone had a chance to play with one yet ? I rented an S630 recently to Harley rake a yard and liked the new cab and the visibility.

Replies4
  1. #1crewchief8882012-12-23 14:46

    we have a new s530 (?) at the shop, with the smaller mainframe, the cab looks almost like an afterthought, sorta like a really petite woman with huge boobs :drinkup

  2. #2Hendrik2012-12-23 22:07

    Warning: ladies in bikinis http://www.funnyism.com/i/epicfail/31555

  3. #3928G Boy2012-12-25 12:02

    Demo'd a T750 for some dirt work and a T770 for snow removal... T750 was lacking power I thought, T770 worked nice. 2 speed was good to have for our parking lot snow removal. Waiting for 2 speed to come out on the T590 then maybe I'll place an order. Apparently it's coming. Will be nice to have that big cab on that mid sized machine I think.

  4. #4Ryanrb252013-01-02 00:24

    They have big shoes to fill as the S185 range is a brilliant machine. I look forward to when they reach Aussie shores