Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat repaint; where to get the color codes.

LowBoy ยท 2022-05-05 06:48

I'm in the process of scuffing up my 843 prepping for a repaint. Ordered a decal kit yesterday. Where can I get the white and orange paint for it, or get the actual color codes and get it from NAPA, etc? I don't think I need to go straight to a Bobcat dealer, especially when they're about 90 miles away. NAPA is closer, lol. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VGt3a25FWmd5bTI5cFZxYUQySnJ5VEU3VVVzQWNR

Replies6
  1. #1Bloody Knuckles2022-05-05 07:49

    I don't know if the dealer will give you the color code for it but you could call um and ask. Otherwise you can order it by the qt. They don't list it by the gallon.

  2. #2LowBoy2022-05-22 06:41

    Update on the 843 paint job... I decided to "personalize it" a bit. I had a full gallon of metallic green from my '78 KW frame repaint that was sitting around, so I decided to use it. I think it looks awesome myself, some say it's sacriligous. I bought a decal kit off eBay and put them on after these pics were taken.

  3. #3LowBoy2022-05-22 06:42
  4. #4LowBoy2022-05-23 08:27
  5. #5LowBoy2022-05-23 09:07

    After a few minutes, I figured out how to shrink them down to size... Completed job, with decal kit and all.

  6. #6smallblockfox2024-12-15 00:33

    Old post but new to me. I dig it. I planned on going classic white with mine but this post has lit a fire under my creative ideas...haha...nice job!