Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S250 Aux Flow

Roscoe294 ยท 2022-04-06 07:58

Hey guys I have looked and cant find my answer so I figured I'd ask here instead of calling the dealer. Can someone please tell me the auxiliary flow rate of a 2002 Bobcat S250? I know its a 20GPM machine and I'm wondering if auxiliary is same or less? Machine does not have HI FLOW. Thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1Bloody Knuckles2022-04-06 10:45

    Info on it is a little conflcting. Ritchie has the pump flow cap listed at 20.7, no HF listed According to Bobcats web site, HF is 30.7gpm on a 2002 with N/A in the std flow box? You might have to call them, give them your serial # to find out. Hydraulic System System Relief @ Quick Couplers 3,300 psi Auxiliary Std Flow n/a Auxiliary High Flow 30.7 gal/min

  2. #2Roscoe2942022-04-07 08:11

    Thanks

  3. #377Ford2022-04-07 12:47

    I found this on a S250 brochure from Bobcat, I believe it is the 20.7