I have an early model that does not have foot controls. I am trying to run the High Flow Hydraulics, and the using the high flow switch it will run my hydraulic cylinder one way. If I reverse the hoses it will run it the other way. I do this by pushing the Hi/Lo Flow button to the left. I need to know how to operate the AUX ports. The right joystick as the hi flow/ hi pressure switch an 2 buttons. The left switch, with 2 toggles, has 2 speed only. There are other buttons for horn and turn signal, but no wires to them. The right joystick has Hi and lo flow, and 2 buttons.
If you want to run high flow, depress the high flow button on the left cab tower. It may have two options on the high flow button Hi Press, and Hi Flow, you only have the high flow depress that side of the switch. To activate high flow and low flow, use the roller switch that is in the photo. I am not sure why you need high flow for that attachment.